All activities you currently do on Sony Pictures Store such as code redemption and video playback will remain unchanged until March 1, 2020, at which point Sony Pictures Store will shutdown its website and all related activities. New account creation/sign-up will be removed on December 31, 2019.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What are the minimum system and browser requirements to use Sony Pictures Store and watch video on my computer or mobile device?
- How do I watch the movies and television shows from my Sony Pictures Store library?
- When is UltraViolet shutting down?
- How does the UltraViolet shutdown impact Sony Pictures Store?
- How do I redeem my unredeemed digital codes for video content?
- What is the status of Sony Pictures Store?